Also suitable for:
Use detergents or degreasers diluted in water for daily cleaning.
The following are the recommended steps for regular cleaning:
- Remove any solid or liquid residue from the surface using a soft broom or vacuum cleaner.
- Wipe off any liquid spillages as soon as possible.
- Dilute and apply the product according to the instructions.
- The color and images of the series shown may vary from the actual item.
- The products are subject to shade and variation.
- Inspect the tiles before installation.
- Wilcon Depot will not be liable for any items once disbursed.
- Check tile shading by laying out 4 to 5 boxes of tiles before installation.
- In tile installation, the following are the suggested adhesive type per tile size and type:
- Heavy duty tile adhesive for outdoor installation and large tile format (60cm x 60 cm and above).
- Regular tile adhesives are used for tiles below 60cm x 60cm in size.
- White heavy duty adhesives are for glass mosaic.
**The use of ordinary cement in tile installation is discouraged. **
- Always have spacing between the lines. Minimum joint suggested for rectified tiles is 1.5 mm and 3.0 for non-rectified.
- Check and follow arrows or indicators on the back of each tile. Make sure all markings are facing one direction only.
- It is highly recommended to use the running bond layout at max. of 1/3 when installing planks or rectangular-sized tiles.