- Duration or period as well as terms of warranty shall be provided by the manufacturer or as stated in the warranty card.
- WDI shall provide support and assistance to customers who wish to avail of the warranty.
- Customers must keep their original invoice/receipt and warranty card (if issued).
- Warranty may not be availed of in the event of:
- Force majeure;
- Customer’s misuse, abuse, mishandling, negligence, improper storage or operation;
- Unauthorized repair, alteration or modification;
- Expiration of period of warranty
- Warranty claims shall be subject to manufacturer’s verification and investigation. Manufacturer shall determine whether product is still under warranty.
- WDI and manufacturer shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of the defects arising from section 4.